Kitchen king masala is one such flavourful spice blend, which is used in a majority of Indian dishes. It is a spice mix made using a wide range of spices and is dark brown. This spice mix adds a wonderful aroma and spicy zest to the dishes.
Uses of kitchen king masala:
- Used in adding flavour and spiciness to biryani and pulao.
- Added in north Indian curries when base ingredients are sautéed. So a beautiful colour and flavour is imparted to the curry.
- Added in a lot of Indian sabjis like mutter paneer, mix vegetable etc.
- Used widely in paneer tikka and curries
- Used in almost all the Punjabi dishes.