Rice flour is nothing but finely milled rice and wait don’t confuse it with rice starch. Both these things are quite different from each other. Known to be a staple food in Southeast Asia, Japan and India, rice flour is produced by finely grinding rice.
- It contains a healthy amount of insoluble fibres, which keep the digestive tract in optimum shape. A high-fibre diet can also improve cardiovascular health, manage blood sugar levels, and regularise bowel movement.
- Rice flour is rich in calcium, and this rice flour nutrition makes it an excellent food choice to maintain bone and skeletal health.
- White rice flour (100g) contains 9.2mg of Choline, which prevents the buildup of fat and cholesterol in your liver. Thus, it helps maintain your liver health.
- Due to its high mineral density, especially Zinc, rice flour can give the body’s natural immune response a boost.
- Rice flour contains a healthy amount of protein, which makes it a go-to ingredient if you wish to bulk up and gain muscles.