Mace comes from nutmeg fruit, which upon ripening, splits up to reveal a single, centrally situated oval-shaped, hard kernel that is nutmeg spice. This seed (kernel) is closely enveloped by crimson-red, thread-like arils called Mace. It is traditionally used in Indian and Chinese medicine. It is very healthy and loaded with antioxidants and minerals.
- Traditionally, Mace is used in Indian & Chinese medicine to treat Nervous system issues. It calms the brain and stimulates it. Mace paste is applied to the forehead to relieve insomnia.
- Eugenol in Mace relieves tooth and gum inflammation. Mace also improves skin tone & complexion and gives your face a glow.
- Mace improves libido and premature ejaculation in males. It acts as an Aphrodisiac. It relieves dysmenorrhea pain in females.
- Mace is a good source of minerals like potassium, iron, calcium. Potassium is an essential component of cells and body fluids. That helps control blood pressure and heart rate.
- Mace relieves loose motions, gas, flatulence and digestive tract infections. It can also treat nausea and vomiting.