lack cardamom is widely used in savoury dishes and is known for its intense flavour. Besides that, it is packed with many important nutrients essential for your body. Let’s look into some of the prominent black cardamom benefits for good health! Black Cardamom is a variety of the Cardamom species, with a strong aroma and powerful flavour. It is commonly used in Biryani, Curries and even many Asian cuisines. Black Cardamom is also called Kali Elaichi, Hill Cardamom or even Bengal Cardamom. The unique method of drying the pods on a flame gives it a distinct smoky, camphor-like flavour.
- Black cardamom consumption helps in secretion of certain juices in the gastrointestinal tract that helps in keeping the acids in the stomach under proper control.
- To keep away heart diseases, one of the best foods comes in the form of black cardamoms.
- Any person who has oral problems like mouth odour, tooth decay and bleeding in the gums will be treated well with consumption of black cardamoms.
- All kinds of respiratory problems can be brought towards good, effective and natural treatment with the use of black cardamoms.
- The anti-carcinogenic properties of black cardamoms are what help in preventing the deadly disease we all know as cancer.
- The natural diuretic properties of black cardamom help in the prevention of dehydration and also keep the urinary tract clean and fresh.
- Black cardamom has properties and enzymes that not only delays the signs of ageing but also helps in making the skin fair without any difficulty.